Hey, elementary teachers and homeschoolers, I’m offering a FREE author Zoom chat with you and your students next week!
- Thursday, January 27, at 1 p.m. Central.
- Just subscribe to my eletter for educators, and I’ll resend my January issue in the next few days.
- Use the registration link in the eletter.
- I’ll email out the Zoom link the day before the Zoom.
- The Zoom is casual! I’ll likely read a picture book and talk a bit about the writing process behind it. Then we’ll have some Q&A or write a poem together.
- Open to all public school and private school teachers, school and public librarians, and homeschooling parents, along with your school-age students!
Hope to see you next week!
Please share this post with your educator friends–thanks!
[My Classroom Connections posts share a way to connect one of my books or poems to a classroom topic–often something timely that you might be covering in the next month or so. Please share this post if you have educator friends who might be interested–thanks!]
I think I already get your newsletter. And maybe I signed up already? I only have one student at that time, but we’d love to join. Thanks!
Hey, Margaret–you haven’t registered. Do you still have the newsletter so you can find the link? If not, I’ll go in and resend it to you…
Kortney Garrison says
Sharing this wonderful opportunity with the Read-Aloud Revival community! Thanks, Laura!
Fabulous, Kortney–thank you!