If You Were the Moon
What would you do if you were the moon? Rest quietly in the sky? No way!
The moon does so much! It spins like a twilight ballerina, plays tug-of-war with the ocean, and lights a path for baby sea turtles. Discover many roles the moon plays in this whimsical children’s book about the moon.
Author: Laura Purdie Salas
Illustrator: Jaime Kim
Publisher: Millbrook Press, 2017
Signed Copies Available
Awards & Recognition
* Keystone to Reading Primary Book
* finalist for 2018 AAAS/Subaru SB&F Prize
* Scholastic Book Club edition
* Texas Library Association Texas Topaz Reading List for nonfiction gems
* New York Public Library Best Books for Kids 2017
Reviews & More