Here’s another draft that grew out of an oppositify exercise. See a couple more here. I thought about pairing with art of a skyscraper being imploded or brought down with a wrecking ball…but somehow this image is what I wanted with it.
Thanks for reading, and happy National Poetry Month! And if you ended up here by chance, fantastic! Here are a few links you might find helpful.
- Intro to what I’m doing this National Poetry Month
- ALL the sticky-note poems I’ve written so far
- To see each sticky-note poem as I post it, you can:
- Subscribe to this blog (link in right sidebar) to receive poems in your email
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- What is National Poetry Month?