Today’s sticky note poem is an acrostic about my favorite souvenir, which is a bowl bought in Iceland.
Thanks for reading, and happy National Poetry Month! And if you ended up here by chance, fantastic! Here are a few links you might find helpful.
- Intro to what I’m doing this National Poetry Month
- ALL the sticky-note poems I’ve written so far
- To see each sticky-note poem as I post it, you can:
- Subscribe to this blog (link in right sidebar) to receive poems in your email
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- What is National Poetry Month?
Wow, that’s a great acrostic poem! I love those beautiful images; it’s wonderful that you were able to go to Iceland! I love how your bowl represents all those memories. I love that last line “here in my hands”.
Thanks, Gail! Iceland was unbelievably amazing. I’ll go back in a heartbeat if I ever get the chance!