Here’s another poem, like Thursday’s, that merges Patricia Franz’s idea of learning secrets by listening with a topic from In the Middle of the Night. Art is by Angela Matteson :>) For this one, I thought of what I might have in my pocket and then what sounds could be associated with that. I thought of a Kleenex, a movie ticket, and a leaf.
Thanks for reading, and happy National Poetry Month! And if you ended up here by chance, fantastic! Here are a few links you might find helpful.
- Intro to what I’m doing this National Poetry Month
- ALL the sticky-note poems I’ve written so far
- To see each sticky-note poem as I post it, you can:
- Subscribe to this blog (link in right sidebar) to receive poems in your email
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Instagram
- Follow me on Facebook
- What is National Poetry Month?
Final day of stickies, a new thing to be sure to do! Thanks, Laura. It has been fun to see what you’ve written all this month!
It’s been fun to read each day’s offering, Laura! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful variety of small poems.
Laura, I backtracked to Day 1 and now I am on Day 30. your short poems have been fun to read.